This website, www.dolocaldeals.com, (the “Site”) is the responsibility of Facility Resource, Inc., an Oregon corporation (hereinafter called “DLD”). The following privacy policies apply to www.dolocaldeals.com and all other Web sites owned and operated by DLD.
- No Information Collected from Children. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, DLD will never intentionally collect any personal information from or about children under the age of 13. If DLD obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database and such account will be deleted immediately. By using the Site, you are representing that you are at least 18 years of age, or that you are at least 13 years of age and have a parent or guardian’s consent to use the Site.
- Updating and Correcting Personal Information. You may change your personally identifiable information at any time by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Site and edit account information there, along with privacy settings in the “Privacy Settings” tab within “My Account”. Here, you will be able to update or change your name, address, email address, credit card information, and any additional information you may have voluntarily provided DLD when you signed up for an account. Because DLD keeps records of past transactions associated with your account, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the Site. Complete deletion of all of your information may be impossible as DLD periodically backs up all information obtained from the Site.
- Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information from Users. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies a specific User. When you engage in certain activities on the Site, such as creating an account, ordering a product or service, submitting content, posting content in discussion forums, entering a contest or sweepstakes sponsored by DLD or affiliated partners, filling out a survey, posting a review, sending feedback, requesting information about services, submitting an affiliate agreement, applying for a job, or signing up for special offers from third parties through the Site and any or all of the preceding, DLD may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. It is optional for you to engage in any of the above listed activities that may require disclosure of personally identifiable information. If you elect to engage in any such activities, however, DLD may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone number and date of birth. When you order products or services, DLD may also ask you to provide your credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information. Depending on the activity, some of the information DLD may ask of you is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
DLD shall not share, rent, sell or trade your personally identifiable information with other parties except to:
- Share your information with Merchants when you engage in an activity on the Site that requires involvement of a Merchant, such as purchasing a “Deal Certificate”;
- Share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers who perform functions on DLD’s behalf. Your Personal Information may be shared with Third Party Service Providers to fulfill “Deal Certificate” orders, deliver packages, send mail or email, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments or PayPal payments, provide search links and results, operate the Site, troubleshoot, or provide customer assistance to Users;
- Share your information in a business transfer, such as the merger or acquisition of DLD by another company;
While DLD encourages its Merchants and Third Party Service Providers to adopt and post their own privacy policies, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of those Merchants or Third Party Service Providers and is not subject to the control of DLD.
- Collection and Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information from Users. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify a specific User. DLD automatically collects and tracks (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with DLD via e-mail, post messages to the Site’s bulletin boards, or post messages to the Site’s chat groups, (3) information knowingly provided by the User in online forms, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries, and (4) aggregate information regarding which pages users access or visit on the Site. Except as otherwise provided, DLD does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide this information on a voluntary basis, and every effort will be made to ensure that whatever information you provide will be maintained in a secure environment.
DLD may disclose non-personally identifiable information with partners, affiliates and advertisers. DLD may also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze non-personally identifiable information to administer and improve the quality of the Site. Your non-personally identifiable information may be published for promotional purposes as a representative audience for DLD’s current or potential advertisers. DLD may use non-personally identifiable information to troubleshoot, administer the Site, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. DLD may also share this information with authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of the Site’s online advertising, content, and programming.
- Security of User Information. DLD takes security very seriously and takes many precautions to protect the security of your personally identifiable information. Access of such personally identifiable information can be obtained only through your password protected account. Such password is encrypted and DLD recommends that you do not share your password with anyone else. Your personally identifiable information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel, employees and contractors have access to. Certain sensitive information (such as credit card information) is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure your personally identifiable information is safe between you and DLD. No data transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed as 100% secure. As such, DLD cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site and DLD is thus not responsible for any actions of third parties that might receive such information.
- Links to Other Websites. The DLD Site may contain links to other websites owned and controlled by Merchants, sponsors, affiliates, advertisers or other third parties. DLD is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
- Public Areas. DLD may provide areas on the Site where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others such as discussion boards or chat rooms, or can review products, services, Merchants, or submit communications or content. This information may be accessible by Merchants, other users, or other third parties and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. DLD has no control over who reads your postings or what other Users may do with the information you voluntarily post. Use caution when transmitting any personal information.
- Cancellation of User Account.If you choose to cancel your account or your account is terminated because of your breach of the Terms of Service, please be aware that DLD may retain residual information in the backup or archival copies of the DLD database for a time. DLD will make reasonable efforts to delete your information as soon as commercially practical.
- Security Policy. The security of all Users’ personal information is important to DLD. While it is the goal to provide privacy to all Users of the Site, no methods of transmission over the Internet are ever 100% secure. DLD follows generally accepted industry standards to protect all personal information submitted to it. While DLD endeavors to use commercially acceptable means to protect all personal information, DLD cannot guarantee absolute security. NO GUARANTEE CAN BE MADE THAT USER INFORMATION AND DATA WILL BE SECURE FROM INTRUSIONS AND UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES.