Open for the Season!! Enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and views unobstructed by a car window.
Wheel Fun Rentals puts explorers in motion with a plethora of vessels for traversing land and seeing the sights. Intrepid adventurers can rent a range of vehicles, including Surreys, tandem bicycles, and a variety of specialty cycles. Feel like a kid again as you achieve low-to-the-ground glory with a chopper, quad sport, or deuce coupe.
Once you’ve selected your roadster, cruise along the Deschutes River, explore Downtown Bend, traverse the miles of bike trails, or race to one of Old Mill District’s fantastic eateries. Whether you are a local or visiting Bend for the first time, don’t miss this unique way to explore the area!
A large inventory to choose from, multi-passenger Surreys (single $25/hr – double $35/hr -holding up to 8 people – triple $50/hr- holding up to 11 people), Quad Sport go-carts & Choppers ($12/hr), Deuce Coupes ($25/hr – 2 people + 2 kids), Tandems ($20/hr), Multi-speed bikes and Cruisers ($12/hr), bike trailers and more! View the entire cycle inventory on their website, click here.
- Now through June 15th– Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 11 am – 6 pm
- June 16th – Labor Day 7 days a week! Monday – Thursday 10 am – Sunset.
- September 4th- October 7th Friday – Sun 11 am – 6 pm
To purchase this exclusive DoLocalDeals offer for Wheel Fun Rentals click “Buy Now”, complete your transaction, print your voucher and bring to Wheel Fun Rentals in the Old Mill District across the pond from Flatbread and Cafe Yumm.
Free Self-Guided Bicycle Tour Brochure, including…
- Old Mill District – Check out the unique shopping, great dining and fantastic views of the Cascade Mountain Range (5-10 minutes).
- Farewell Park – View the natural marsh area with 2 viewing shelters, picnic areas and a playground(15-20 minutes).
- Downtown Bend – Pedal the half-mile of riverfront and acres of open lawn and beautiful landscape at Drake Park. Pedal a little farther and you’re in downtown (30-40 minutes – 4 mi. round-trip).
**** These are just some of the self-guided tours, more available at the kiosk! 541-408-4568