Help Save Local!
Emily is offering this special with a six-month expiration window. She is excited to meet you and give you a massage & body polish!
The primary focus of having a body polish is to remove dead skin cells through exfoliation, making your skin look younger and feel softer. At the same time, the process also helps to cleanse your skin. That gives you a deep clean that can make you feel like a new person. When combined with a massage this treatment truly relaxes and rejuvenates your whole body from the outside in.
What are the benefits of having a body polish?
Body polishes come with many benefits. Here are just a few of the great effects they have on your skin and health:
- Increased blood flow Achieve a beautiful body complexion to match your facial
- Aids the appearance of a spray tan by helping bronzing products stay on longer.
- Helps your lotion and other skin treatments be more effective.
- Just like a facial will help beauty products better penetrate the skin, so does a body polish help the rest of your skin benefit from topical skin nutrition.
Massage therapy is a way to increase circulation to tense, strained muscles and other soft tissue. Behind this treatment is the belief that improved circulation and relaxation lead to better health and well-being.
Massage therapy can be used to increase blood flow, relax muscles, relieve stress, and revitalize the body. The method of massage that’s used depends on the goal. It may include vigorous kneading and rubbing. Or it may be a more subtle, gentle touch, such as light tapping.
Here are just a few of the many health benefits of massage therapy.
- It counteracts all the sitting you do
- It eases muscle pain
- It soothes anxiety and depression
- It improves sleep
- It boosts immunity
- it relieves headaches
Your massage therapist is trained to understand the complexities of the human body. You’ll receive a massage customized to match your lifestyle, aches, and needs.
Offer only available for purchase through DoLocalDeals. To get this offer click “buy now”, complete your transaction, print the voucher that is immediately placed in your DoLocalDeals user account and emailed to you, then call or text Emily 208-283-6760 to schedule your body polish & massage.